Founder • Lead Instructor
Former Division I Head Coach
Read Bio »
Here's how it works:
You pay the first month (4 lessons) up front to reserve your time slot. Lessons will start right away on your day of the week.
The written (and unwritten) rules of weekly lessons:
- You're responsible for letting Coach Cook know at least 24 hours in advance if you'll be missing a lesson. If you fail to do so you're required to pay a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the missed lesson. If you don't pay the cancellation fee before your next scheduled lesson you'll lose your spot and will have to go back to playing the "who can click their email the quickest" game on the waitlist and that game's no fun.
- You're responsible for paying lesson fees directly to Coach Cook. The first four weeks will be paid in advance, but after that you'll pay Coach Cook via cash, check, or card every week.
- Prepaid lessons will be credited if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Same day cancellations will not be credited, but you'll still have your spot reserved.
- Spots are guaranteed until the start of fall. Coach Cook tries her best to accommodate every one of her lessons when she has to make schedule changes, but please understand it's nearly impossible to get all the schedules of 70+ kids to fit into one. The more flexible your schedule is, the more likely you are to keep your spot.
- No call/no show lessons will lose their spot. No ifs, ands, or buts! If you won't be there let Coach Cook know so she can open the spot up to kids waiting to get in.
Get emailed any time Coach Cook has openings.